Welcome to our online booking site
FIRST & SECOND DOSE IMVAMUNE VACCINE APPOINTMENTS TO PROTECT AGAINST MONKEYPOX
If you can’t find an appointment, continue to check back.
- Two-spirit people, transgender people, or cisgender males, who also self-identify as belonging to the gay, bisexual and other men who have sex with men community
AND at least 1 of the following:
- Have had 2 or more sexual partners within the past 21 days;
- Have received a diagnosis of bacterial STI in the past 2 months;
- Have attended venues or other locations for sexual contact within the past 21 days (e.g., bath houses, sex clubs, park play) or may be planning to;
- Have had anonymous/casual sex in the past 21 days (e.g., using apps, online sites, formal/informal gatherings) or may be planning to;
- Engage in sex work or may be planning to, either as a worker or a client.
If you have symptoms that could be due to monkeypox you can’t be vaccinated. Get tested: https://smartsexresource.com/get-tested/clinic-finder
Second-dose appointments are now available for people who received their first dose at least 28 days ago.
Vaccine is not available for people of any gender who are not part of the community of gay, bisexual and other men who have sex with men, unless identified as a close contact of a confirmed case.
Fraser Health appointments here.
Island Health appointments here.