Welcome to our online booking site
FIRST & SECOND DOSE IMVAMUNE VACCINE APPOINTMENTS TO PROTECT AGAINST MONKEYPOX
If you can’t find an appointment, continue to check back.
- Two-spirit people, transgender people, or cisgender males, who also self-identify as belonging to the gay, bisexual and other men who have sex with men community
AND at least 1 of the following:
- Have had sex with more than one partner;
- Have had sex with a partner who has more than one partner;
- Have had casual sex (e.g. cruising);
- Engage in sex work either as a worker or a client.
If you have symptoms that could be due to monkeypox you can’t be vaccinated. Get tested: https://smartsexresource.com/get-tested/clinic-finder
Second-dose appointments are now available for people who received their first dose at least 28 days ago.
Vaccine is not available for people of any gender who are not part of the community of gay, bisexual and other men who have sex with men, unless identified as a close contact of a confirmed case.
Before booking an appointment, please review the VCH Caring for Your Information Notice for details on how we collect, use, and share your personal information.
For information on local Pharmacies offering Monkeypox Vaccine please see here.
Fraser Health appointments here.
Island Health appointments here.