Book an Appointment at Sechelt Community Health - Sechelt Public Health
FIRST & SECOND DOSE IMVAMUNE VACCINE APPOINTMENTS TO PROTECT AGAINST MPOX
Second-dose appointments are now recommended for people who received their first dose at least 28 days ago.
- Two-spirit people, transgender people, or cisgender males, who also self-identify as belonging to the gay, bisexual and other men who have sex with men community
AND at least 1 of the following:
- Have had sex with more than one partner;
- Have had sex with a partner who has more than one partner;
- Have had casual sex (e.g. cruising);
- Engage in sex work either as a worker or a client.
If you have symptoms that could be due to mpox you can’t be vaccinated. Get tested: https://smartsexresource.com/get-tested/clinic-finder
If you are eligible for Imvamune, you are also eligible to receive HPV (up to 26 years of age), Hepatits A, and Hepatitis B vaccines at no charge. You can requests these vaccines at the same time as your appointment for Imvamune. Imvamune is not available for people of any gender who are not part of the community of gay, bisexual and other men who have sex with men, unless identified as a close contact of a confirmed case.
Before booking an appointment, please review the VCH Caring for Your Information Notice for details on how we collect, use, and share your personal information.
For information on local Pharmacies offering Mpox vaccine please see here.
Fraser Health appointments here.
Island Health appointments here.
For an appointment in North Vancouver call 604-983-6811
Welcome to our online booking site.
Select a treatment
from the list on the left
to view available appointment times
Located at: 5571 Inlet Avenue, Sechelt
Directions & Map | All Locations